Question
Posted by: anastasia | 2010/09/21

it feels that i''m pregnant at times

i''m not using contraceptives for the past 6 yrs, but my husband &  I uses condoms. in April sometime we didn''t use a condom. i took a pregnancy test and it was neg., but i still get the feeling that i might be pregnant, because i''m extremingly gaining a lot of weight every week. i''m very worried. please avice me what to do. i do get my monthy period, but this moonth i only got it three days &  it''s usually five days.

thank you
regards
A

If you have ot missed a period and the pregnancy tests are negative then it is very unlikely that you are pregnant. The weight gain is not due to this.

1