Question
Posted by: Karin du Plessis | 2009/07/21

It feels sometimes like crying too easily, even if it is only something I hear that touch my sole.

Does this mean I have any deficiencies in my body?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Karin
People that has a lot of stress or has low grade depression or hormonal disorders tend to cry more easily when upset or touched by something. If this is the case it may help to see a psychologist to teach you techniques to manage this better - like relaxation techniques or visualization techniques to transfer your emotions to less embarrassing actions. It is not a deficiency - some people are just more tenderhearted than others!