Question
Posted by: Guilty | 2009-01-16

it feels good

there' s this woman in my department who is just arrogant and full of herself, yesterday we went to the loo together and she had a juice bottle and she decided to leave it on the basin - guess what i did to it??? I put snots on it - ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahah, so when she drank - she tasted and swallowed my SNOTS!!!! it feels great

And exactly what am I supposed to do about this ? The forum isn't exactly intended to be for bragging about childish pranks.

3
Posted by: Guilty | 2009-01-16

I have actually spat in someone' s food

Reply to Guilty
Posted by: Guilty too | 2009-01-16

HEEHEEHEE!! Sorry, I have to laugh.... I have felt like doing something like that before, but never actually had the nerve to do it. I' m sure it felt good!!
So, I' m also guilty for laughing with you and also having considered spitting in someone' s coffee....

Reply to Guilty too
Posted by: disgusted | 2009-01-16

You simple childish idiot - I only hope that this happens to you sometime - but something much much worse than that - watch out for those bottles of your' s from now on - what goes around comes around - you' re a pig and should be ashamed of yourself

Reply to disgusted