Question
Posted by: tashy | 2011/12/15

isotretinoin

Hi doc just wanted yr learned opinion

I am on 50mg a day which I take in the morning...was chatting to a few other ppl on the drug and they alll say they split their dosage, they take some in the morning the rest in the evening? My derm said nothing about splitting dosage but I was just wondering, is the drug any less effective if not done the dosage-split way? My acne isn''t going to go away slower is it, if I take it all at one time?

Tashy

It is a once daily dose and will have no effect in speeding up the clearing of your acne is splitted.