Hi there- have you heard of a product called iSlim and what does it do? I know it has something to do with insulin levels and l was just wondering if it was safe to use and what the long term side effetcts are. It is supposedly 100% natural but has no leaflet in the box and the website is not very helpful!
Can you advise- thanks

Dear Reader
I have not yet heard about iSlim, but as there at 2-3 new diet products launched every week, this is not surprising. If there is no leaflet in the box and no details on the label so that we can check the ingredients then I would personally not use this product. Just because the manufacturers say it is 100% natural does not mean that it is safe and will not cause potentially harmful side-effects. For example, most herbal slimming products contain a whole list of ingredients that can be highly harmful - you can check out these ingredients by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight loss' and 'Diet Detective'.
Rather use a balanced, low-fat diet and plenty of aerobic exercise to lose weight - it's cheaper and safer by far.