Question

Is water retention BP related?

I am pregnant (30 weeks) and have been on high blood pressure medication since the start of my pregnancy. Of late my ankles and feet swell up and it' s really sore and uncomfortable - it actually feels like my skin is too ' small'  for me
I can' t stand or walk for very long because of it

Do you think it could be an indication that my BP is too high? I' m only seeing my doctor again on the 8th of Jan and I' m just scared that something could go wrong in the meantime

Swelling can be an indication of high blood pressure. Perhaps have your BP checked at a pharmacy.