Question
Posted by: fluffy | 2009-01-14

Is Vaniqa available in South Africa?

VANIQA HAS BEEN AVAILABLE IN THE STATES SINCE 2001, SURELY WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO OBTAIN IT HERE, IF SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE I CAN GET IT, MANY THANKS!

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Fluffy, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately, and as far as I am aware of, Vaniqua is not available in South Africa and I do not know of a replacement either. Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

2

it is clear that most women want vaniqua so it will a good product to bring to south Africa money is not an issue here

Posted by: Olivia | 2014-01-31

Hi, Is Vaniqua available in South Africa yet? If so where can i buy it Thank you

Reply to Olivia