Question
Posted by: Ms V | 2010-11-24

IS TRIGESTREL IDENTICAL TO TRIPHASIL?

given Trigestrel at the clinic, told it is the generic of Triiphasil, but heard of bad side effects

They have identical constituents.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-26

They have identical constituents.

Posted by: Mel | 2010-11-25

Hi Ms V. Same thing happened to me. Went for my normal Triphasil and was given Trigestrel. I posted same q on the parenting forum and was told it''s the same thing. It would appear that the government changed ALL the names of the pills. I am still on my last 2 red triphasils, so will be starting with Trigestral on Sat only. No idea about side affect, but according to some ladies on the parenting, no side affects, but we all not the same. So will have to wait and see if it does anything to me..........

Reply to Mel