Question

Is this wrong?

I am a mom of 2 who recently started a new job. At my previous job I was very unhappy, but am really enjoying my new situation. I have become buddies with one of my colleagues, who I' m almost dead sure is gay, and we spend a lot of time joking about silly things via email, and also go for coffee a few times a week. He' s really nice, and I enjoy talking with him as he is the only person who doesn' t want to talk about kids all the time. He reminds of Nataniel, and makes me laugh. We work together closely, and will most likely be sharing an office soon. My husband is not happy with this situation. Does he really have reason?

I'll leave this one for other readers to respond to helpfully, as it's out of my area of expertise. Have you discussed this situation with your husband, explained how you see it, and asked what he thinks ?

2
Posted by: Sam | 2009/11/05

I think your husband should see this friend as a girl friend. Maybe you can ask your friend what they see or look for in a partner, and if you friend is gay, then tell your husband that.

Reply to Sam