Question
Posted by: Ang | 2009-05-14

Is this weird or what

Hi doc, I might just be over reacting but maybe u could help me calm myself down. Last night we were at the cricket game &  i had a hot dog &  some chips only while we were there. When i got home i started feeling very upset in my tummy but had a eno &  went to bed a while later but only to get up at around 11 &  i felt worse than ever, i had to puke. I felt better but woke up having a very rough feeling at the back of my throat. Right now im feeling very nauseous &  i haven' t had anything to eat from the morning coz i didnt feel like it &  the feeling of throwing up is coming back. i hate doing that its such an awful feeling but could it be poisoning or something? im just curious coz the last time i can remember throwing up was like a year ago &  i have always had a strong stomach in the sense that i could eat mixed &  not get upset but its just weird now.could it not be a bug that i picked up? Some help please

Hallo Ang
it is probably a bug you picked up - try valoid for nausea and take some Kaopectin if you have a runny tummy. Take probiotics 2 three times a day for a few days to help your stomach fight the bad bacteria.

1

If you have stomach cramps and cold sweat too, it might be food poisoning.