Question
Posted by: Susan | 2010/06/25

Is this vaginal discharge normal?

I recently noticed that I have an increased amount of vaginal discharge. I first thought it may be normal, but then I noticed the offish grey colour and thick consistency. Sometimes there is also a strong, offensive odour. Strangely it doesn’ t itch or burn at all. As you can imagine, this is very inconvenient and even embarrassing at times. Do you have any idea what could cause this and how do I go about resolving it? Please help!

please post your query on the gynae forum - they will be in the best position to assist you further.

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Susan | 2010/06/25

Thanks Candy, any idea what sort of bacterial infection it may be and how I can treat it?

Reply to Susan
Posted by: Candy | 2010/06/25

its a bacterial infection.... u need to see a doctor i had the same problem... they will give u something....

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Tom | 2010/06/25

Hey Susan, sorry to hear about your problem. Have you consulted a doctor?

Reply to Tom