Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/04

Is This True

Got this email today and wnanted to know if there' s any truth to it... Wouldn' t something like this be in the news?
I can' t imagine someone making something like this up so I would think it is true, but with so many prnak emails you never know.
Then again with the thing that hapen in this country it could easily have happened.
Also, how could you find out if things you hear or receive by email are actually true?Theres so many stories you hear but its never reported in the papers.

A FAMILY WAS TRAVELING ON ONE OF OUR HIGHWAYS WHEN THEY SAW A PREGNANT
WOMAN(RITUALIST IN DISGUISE) CRYING FOR HELP AS SUPPOSEDLY IN LABOUR
PAINS.
THE MAN DRIVING NEVER WANTED TO STOP AS HE WAS NOT CONVINCED BUT THE
WIFE BEING A WOMAN THAT HAD GONE THROUGH LABOUR PAINS BEFORE
PLEADED WITH HER HUSBAND TO STOP AND HELP THE SO-CALLED PREGNANT WOMAN.
AS SOON AS THEY STOPPED AND CAME OUT FROM THEIR CAR TO HELP THIS
RITUALIST IN PREGNANT WOMAN' S FORM, LITTLE DID THEY KNOW THAT WAS GOING
TO BE THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS IN THEIR HOME.
WHEN THEY REACHED OUT TO HELP THIS SO-CALL WOMAN, SOME FELLOWS JUST CAME OUT FROM THE BUSH AND MADE A PAINFUL OFFER TO THEM.
THEY EITHER GIVE UP ONE OF THEIR CHILDREN OR THEY WILL ALL BE KILLED.

THIS FAMILY SUPPOSING THESE FELLOWS TO BE GANG OF KIDNAPPERS AGREED TO
GIVE THEM ONE OF THEIR CHILDREN(A BOY) THINKING THEY WILL SOON ASK FOR
RANSOME ON THE BOY BUT NEVER KNEW THEY HAVE
JUST OFFERED THEIR SON FOR SACRIFICE TO THE RITUALISTS.

THE POOR BOY WAS ASKING THE PARENTS -
" DADDY &  MUMMY WHY ME" .

THEY WERE ASKED TO GO AND THEY STARTED THEIR CAR AND ZOOMED OFF AND JUST
FEW MINUTES FROM THE SCENE OF THIS HORROR, THEY MET
SOME POLICEMEN AND NARRATED THEIR ORDEAL TO THEM AND THE POLICE DECIDED
TO GO BACK WITH THEM TO SEE WHETHER THEY WILL SEE ANY THING THERE, ONLY
FOR THEM TO MEET THE HEADLESS DEAD BODY OF THEIR SON WITH FRESH BLOOD
GUSHING OUT LIKE WATER WITH NO TRACE OF THESE EVIL PEOPLE.

WILL THIS MOTHER EVER FORGIVE HERSELF FOR URGING HER HUSBAND TO STOP AND
HELP?

WILL THIS FAMILY EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN?
PLEASE FORWARD TO ALERT YOUR LOVED ONES.

Please, folks, type in lower-case, it's much harder to read messages all in capitals, and in terms of web etiquette, it is considered to be shouting.
It is almost certain that the message you reprinted is an Urban Legend and a hoax. Horrible things do indeed happen, but many components of the story do not make sense medically or otherwise. And if such a gruesome thing had happened, it would indeed have been reported in the local and international media. Why on earth would someone resoirt to anonymous e-mail to report something like this ? Who knows what perverted motives leads someone to compose such evil messages and circulate them ?

6
Posted by: anon | 2009/11/05

What absolute rubbish! Common sense would tell you that the story is untrue. I agree with Woman - this is certainly not the forum for posting that kind of nonsense.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Maria | 2009/11/04

Snopes is another good site to use. A few tips when looking at hoaxes:
1) No date to the story
2) No location
3) No names
4) Sensationalist language
5) Reference made to a police station / news agency / hospital etc. But when you try to contact the relevant people the information proves to be false.

When you google this story all you get is the email posted on various message boards, there are no news reports about it.

Please verify facts before posting scary stories.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Woman | 2009/11/04

Kelly, in your case, you are welcome to call me whatever you want. I understand that you are limited in your vocabulary.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/04

Women I think you should change your name to ' Bitch'  would suite you better.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Woman | 2009/11/04

Gullible! Honestly, are you one of those people who will jump just because an email advised you to?

If you ever find these mails in your inbox, please go to hoax slayer dot com. Please don' t waste the time of CS, who deals with real problems .

THINK before you react please!!

Reply to Woman