Posted by: Bee | 2008-11-26

Is this thrush

I have had this weird discharge, it is white and clear, not thick but more like a mucas. It doesnt make me itch and doesnt burn when i wee! It doesnt leak on to my underwear heavy, i only found out when i was in the shower!
I have had it for a few weeks now and im concerned as it is not going away or getting better!

As gross as this sounds it tastes bitter/sour, but doesnt have an oder! i did consult my gynea and he said its probably thrush and gave me a tablet to take that would clean out my system, yet i still have this problem! is there any thing else i can try??

It is not typical of thrush. Perhaps it is just a normal discharge. From what you describe, this is what it sounds lie.