Question
Posted by: essie | 2011/07/25

is this strange

my boyfriend wants me to lay on top of him while he sleep. it is very uncomfortable but he insist that he want me to lay on top of him. he will then sleep very deep. but as soon as i want to move off he gets awake and say he sleep very nice when i sleep on top of him. is this normal.

It seems that he needs to be close to you in order to sleep well. This may work well for him but this does not seem to be working for you. It is important in a relationship for both needs to be met. I would advise that you speak to him and perhaps discuss other ways to lie together which maybe comfortable for both of you. You need to find a way to sleep well too.

2
Posted by: XXX | 2011/07/26

I think your boyfriend is being grossly unfair expecting you to sleep on top of him! I could still understand if you lay on top of him for a while but the whole night,no ways.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/26

Reply to Sexologist