Question
Posted by: maz zah | 2012-03-28

Is this risky

hi doc
five days ago i had a girl in my hotel room to do a massage body to body one, i was nked and she was in her underwar, during the session , we did not had any sexual relation of any kind(no oral, anal,vagina or kissing), she was only rubbing her body againest mine while she was wearing her under ware, and we didnot do any sexual activity of any kind, during the massage i felt some fluide slipping on my anus,and she also massaged my penis with no ejaculation,but after she left, when i was taking a shower , i saw some thing like a boil or carbuncles(the one with white tip) in the lower part of my abdomen, the girl was offering me some pleasure with her which gave me an impression that she is not only a massage girl, and i realized that she is a sex worker too, and i started worrying about this and assume some of her body fluid could find its way to my body

Q- can this transfere the hiv to me?(i have heard that HIV could transfer through wound and un healthy skin ).

Q- does any body fluid could pass through that boil or carbuncles, e.g her brast milk, blood from non seen wond, vaginal fluid)

Q-what if during the massage session her under ware slipped a littel bet and vagina flud came in contact with my body and find its way to the anus or the boil etc

Q- do i need to do testing?

Maz

I do not think that you have anything to be concerned about, as it is unlikely to get infected with HIV through any of the above mentioned scenarios.