Question
Posted by: Anna | 2010-07-23

Is this possible?

I travel to work by train each day - this is 45 minutes that I waste on mobile phones games, or maybe I read. Is there some form of meditation/relaxation technique that I could do in this setting?

Expert ImageMeditation Expert

Hi Anna,

Actually you can use anytime that you have to practice, which means that those 45 minutes are the perfect opportunity for you to practice a meditation technique.

I could teach you a basic energy centre meditation technique, breath awareness technique, visualisation, actually there are a number of them that you could do.

I suggest coming in for a consultation possibly to analyse what it is you want to achieve and then I can teach you accordingly.

You can contact me directly if you like on 082-377-1994, or email me at warren@thecentre.co.za to make an appointment.

kind regards
Warrren Munitz

1
Posted by: Meditation Expert | 2010-07-29

Hi Anna,

kind regards
Warrren Munitz

Reply to Meditation Expert