Posted by: sally | 2009-08-14

is this normal, worried

me and my husband are seperated for 4 months, i met this guy on the train a week ago. we chat and are somehow drawn to each other. tuesday night after a week we had sex. this is unlike me . i ve been married for 13 years. 42 years old and only slept with 2 guys. this is my third.
is there something wrong with me, as i never done something like this before.
this guy is not even atractive, but there is just something about him. he is not even the type i like, he is totaly different to the type i normally like.
i am worried as i cant seem to get this guy out of my mind.
he is 32 years old.very well spoken.i dont see him every day on the train.only now and then.

After all those years o marriage, maybe you're lonely ? Sex with someone you hardly know is, you know well, not safe nor a good idea. Its not that there's anything wrong with you, and you know it wasn't a good idea. Mabe he seemed much more special than he was, because you needed someone to say nice things about you and treat you as though you were special ? Be cautious, though, and don't make him seem far more special, because of your need for companionship