Question
Posted by: REGULAR | 2011/11/11

IS THIS NORMAL OR WHA????

I got invloved with a guy in 2005 and were both madly in love and since both of us where in our mid thirties, a year later we decided to have a child and moved in together and we were blessed with a baby boy in 2006 december.

Two years later we broke up... to cut a long story short...since our brake up in early 2009, has never had interest in men and mainly my focus shifted to my work and child, so i do not have time for a relationship long working hours and spending time with my son.

i have noticed that i masturbate a lot, is this normal???

Eventhough you are not in a relationship, you still have sexual desire and response. It would be normal then to masturbate in order to satisfy this need.

9
Posted by: crazy | 2011/11/14

Regular Mr right will come along ....give it time you are actually lucky that you can still play with yourself enjoy it smash it hard like we men say there is nothing better than a good old spanking the monkey.
Goodluck to the future have a blast...like the PINK song says you and your hand tonight.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/13

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: svw | 2011/11/12

as long u enjoy it,u can also try a clit vibrator.with th e vibrator u safe from any pain or cheating boyfriend.

Reply to svw
Posted by: REGULAR | 2011/11/11

THANKS A LOT!!!! :)

Reply to REGULAR
Posted by: XXX | 2011/11/11

Totally natural to feel and want a sexual release,so go for it.Don''t close the door on another relationship when the time is right.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Rosie | 2011/11/11

I totally agree with JR. I would even go one step further and suggest that you buy yourself a toy.

Reply to Rosie
Posted by: REGULAR | 2011/11/11

Glen, thank you for your advise. Unfortunately the real thing has to be a real deal or no deal.

JR you always give good advise...

Reply to REGULAR
Posted by: JR | 2011/11/11

Yes, I think it is perfectly normal. Better than getting involved with the " real thing"  who is just going to use and abuse you.

Reply to JR
Posted by: Glen | 2011/11/11

U need a real thing

Reply to Glen