Question
Posted by: ice | 2009/11/11

is This Normal (ladies Please Help)

Hi All

My gf rececntly preferes anal sex only and although I also enjoy it , im also worried because sometimes I want to do vaginal. Is it normal or is she having an affair?

it is absolutely normal to want and enjoy anal sex. i do not think that she is having an affair - sexual needs / wants develop and change over time and as such, enjoy the new experiences with your partner.

however, the only problem may be to communicate your preference for vaginal sex. respect each others choices, needs and wants

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Samantha | 2009/11/11

Have you asked her why the sudden change in preference? Have you ever thought that maybe it just feels better for her?
Just ask her buddy! ...and don' t assume that it is an affair...

Reply to Samantha