Posted by: Wondering | 2011-11-15

Is this normal in a relationship???

Please give your honset opinion. My girlfriend and I have been together for 3.5 years, she went away for the weekend with another girlfriend from Friday till Monday (yesterday) we last had sex the Monday before she left, she kept on sending me SMS to say how much she miss me yet upon her return yesterday we didnt " grab"  each other and had sex, my question, is it normal in relationships not to have sex for a week and when the other party returns to just carry on as normal not enjoying each other??

Did you miss your girlfriend or the sex ?that might be the cornerstone of the diffficulty
relook at your relationship and look at where the two of you are . If sex is the main chord then you need to really think again as this will lead to difficulties.

Posted by: love | 2011-11-16

my girlfriend was also away for 21 days in namib,and i didn`t have sex for the days she was away.on her return we didn`t jump for the bed,we just chil over a nice dinner and a drink. and chat for hours,its normal just be patient the magic will soon return.bare in mind she mite be tired or on her monthly period.

Reply to love
Posted by: roommate | 2011-11-15

Perfectly normal. Are you in LOVE or in LUST? After 3.5 years, I would think LOVE.
A nice chat, a nice dinner, getting back into routine, seeing her man and finding out what he did the weekend etc... all more important for a woman than jumping her man on sight.

Reply to roommate
Posted by: JR | 2011-11-15

I dont know if it is normal or not, but I would also feel a bit like there is something wrong.

Reply to JR