Question
Posted by: zama | 2012/02/09

IS THIS NORMAL FOR PREGNANCY

Hi guys

I am 7 weeks and feeling so sick.I mean literally sick that its affecting my daily activities. I didnt have this many problems with my first but this time is hell. I am extremely fatigued, i get blackouts,i have nausea,i get faint spells and also indigestion. My diet has always been healthy and i weigh 55kg although i''m anemic. I am not sure whether this is supposed to happen or something else is wrong. My doctor did a scan so i know its not an ectopic pregnancy. She could not do bloods because my medical aid wont pay for them this early. I cant even stand by the stove for more then 30minutes without feeling dizzy. Im starting to worry about driving as i am making more and more mistakes.I cant even make my own bed coz if i bend i vomit.Can any1 suggest natural remedies i can use.

Please help me

If you are anaemic, this could cause dizziness. You should take iron and folate tablets.
Unfortunately each pregnancy is differnt and this sounds like all part of pregnancy. Dry toast and ginger biscuits or ginger tea may help with the nausea.

5
Posted by: Thandi | 2012/02/13

Im 8 weeks pregnent , I had a problem when I try to eat everything , I dont have apertite for everything , even a water or juice ,Im not feel hungry the whole day I also get tired all the time and my woorie is everytime I fost to eat and after that I feel to vomit , and I did''nt go to docter yet , so I need idea which thing can I use to get apertite

Reply to Thandi

Posted by: J | 2012/02/09

Try peppermint tea, it sometimes helps

Reply to J
Posted by: Missy | 2012/02/09

I heard ginger biscuits help with nausea!

Reply to Missy
Posted by: Amber | 2012/02/09

I was extremely nauseous for the entire first trimester and am still avoiding things in my second that trigger nausea. although everything seem to make me nauseous in the first few weeks. The only thing I could stomach was toast and boveril. (I also didn''t have an appetite) After I stopped taking my vitamins I started feeling much better. Although the nurse advised me to stop taking them, I won''t advise it for you. (firstly because you''re anemic and secondly because I''m not the expert) I also got dizzy spells and tired very quickly. I found that I needed to sit or lay down quite often. I heard Blackberry Elixir works for fatigue, nothing helped for my nausea. Just try take it easy till the second trimester. you feel a LOT better during the second trimester! Good luck :)

Reply to Amber