Question
Posted by: J | 2008/08/18

Is this normal - 22 weeks pregnant

With my previous pregnancy in 2006 I remember being very uncomfy towards the end seeing that baby was in breech position and dr confirmed that her head pressed against my liver causing discomford and sometimes pain. I am now 22 weeks with my second girl and somehow I am experiencing the same feeling on my right hand side causing problems whenever I sit - it is very uncomfortable and sometimes even painfull. It also feels very hard by times - not all of the time - in that area. It gets worse when I do homework like cleaning or when I do washing or playing with my todler. Isn' t it to early for baby to reach up so high already? This baby is also very active and moves around a lot more than my previous pregnancy.

If you are feeling pain in the liver area, it coyuld be that the uterus is pushing on the tummy causing discomfort. Antacids sometimes help.