Question
Posted by: patricia | 2012-04-03

is this normal

Is it normal for a couple especially for the man to have more sex in the begiining of a relationship, my bf was very eager in the beginning when it came to sex and was willing to give me oral as well, but now i have to ask for it and someitmes he just keeps him deaf. He use to romance me in the beginning when he saw i was unsure about him, but now that we are in a good steady relationship, things in the bedroom are not the same, allthough i can see and know that he loves me, respects me and cares alot. I want the sex to be steamy as it was in the beginning,

ask him to start up the romance again. many men believe that romance is only needed for the start of the relationship.

2
Posted by: Realist | 2012-04-06

Men do not attach emotion to sex to the extent that woman do. It seems he is also using sex in a power play with you, evidenced by the fact that you now have to ASK him for sex and then HE decides if you are worthy. He is comfy now, you probably cook and clean for him and he has all the sex he needs, so why should he put himself out for you ? The man strikes me as a bit of a pig. Its time for you to take charge. TELL him what you want and WHEN you want it and make sure he delivers, otherwise kick his sorry-|-out your life !

Reply to Realist
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-04-04

Reply to sexologist