Question
Posted by: Ronel | 2012/01/16

Is this normal

Hi, I am going out with someone who is 46 and I am 55, he has diabetes and highblood pressure. we were on holiday in Dec, for all the time we were there we made love ones, Is all of this related to him being sick and drinks a lot of pills everyday, The guys that has the same problems, don''t you have a normal sex drive? and he has a problem getting it stiff, is this normal.

Unfortunately diabetes causes sexual problems in the long run. It will not change his sex drive but can change his ability to perform sexually. If he drinks alcohol and smokes the condition can be worsened. It is important that he goes for regular medical check-ups and control his blood sugar and blood pressure. Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: lylle | 2012/01/16

get yourself a 21 year old

Reply to lylle
Posted by: Joe | 2012/01/16

Doesnt sound like you emotionally in this relationship. I understand you were on holiday and probably wanted some action. Have you approached him yet to ask if he''s going through something? You have to understand that guys are human also. Speak to him.... there may be underlying issues.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/16

Reply to sexologist