Question
Posted by: John | 2011/03/01

Is this normal?

Hi,<br><br>Me and my girlfriend recently moved in together(2weeks ago), but since then I have been having constant erections whenever I am in her presence. She will sit next to me or put her legs on my lap or even just touching her hand and I will have an erection. <br><br>Last night I thought why not masturbate and then go and sit next to her, but then I sat next to her and she put her legs on my lap and again instant erection. <br><br>This morning I had the same problem I woke up and she was lying next to me already with her hand holding me and again instant erection and then I have to lie in bed until it eventually goes away. <br><br>Is this normal ?

The excitement of having her in your presence and space could most definitely add to the experience – the emotional experience is also visible on a physical/sexual level. As the relationship reaches a more “settled” space all aspects should also return to a more balanced and settled level. You are most definitely not abnormal – it is your body’s reaction to what excites you!

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: gilly87 | 2011/03/01

I don''t think you have anything to worry about! Your girlfriend obviously has a... umm... fantastic effect on you (which some people lack &  its awful!) and there''s no need to worry. you guys have just moved in together &  the excitement of seeing her often may be whats causing you member to be smiling every 5 minutes. it may fade over time so don''t panic. I say make the most of a situation many people wish they had!

Reply to gilly87
Posted by: jk | 2011/03/01

to much blue pills....

Reply to jk
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/01

Reply to sexologist