Question
Posted by: RK | 2011/01/13

Is this normal

Hi, my previous boyfriend was excellent in bed. We had sex a lot and i kind of got use to all the foreplay and long sex (we broke up - he cheated). Anyway my new boyfriend can''t go longer for 1 minute and looses his errection straight after he ejaculated (every time) - why does that happen and he also doesn''t cum a lot (drips)

People differ and it is important to deal with each person as an individual. From what you are explaining he might be battling with a condition that we refer to as “Premature ejaculation”. Losing his erection quickly after orgasm links up with this condition. The most significant underlying factor for that is often performance stress. The more anxious the person becomes the more difficult it is to prolong the sex process. It be worth it for you and your boyfriend to explore some of the sexual assignments on our website – called sensate focus techniques (www.sexualhealth.co.za). Furthermore you could also explore “kegel exercises for me” (google it) – the exercises are specifically targeting the muscles involved with orgasm to assist the person to gain some control over those muscles.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

16
Posted by: Zee | 2011/01/14

Your new BF finds you unbelievably attractive and cant control himself as he still finds himself thinking how could he be with such a women (while looking at you). Your previous boyfriend used you and didnt find you so sexy - thus he went on for ages. It all depends how you look at it before thinking its a problem. Think of the positive and remember, you need to " teach"  him what you like/ want and expect. You might actually even enjoy learning again and studying each others body.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Tom | 2011/01/13

Thanks Senior - how would you advise to use it?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Senior | 2011/01/13

Hi Tom,i am using stud 100 and it works.Maybe you are not using it the right way or not follow instructions.

Reply to Senior
Posted by: Intruder | 2011/01/13

The only logical reason for the dripping could be that he had sex an hour before having sex with you,or he masrtubated moments earlier.. that explains why he is loosing erection straight after might be his third round with you, if it is none of the above then he needs to go and see a doc

Reply to Intruder
Posted by: X-RATED | 2011/01/13

COMPLETELY NORMAL .............................ESPECIALLY IF YOU''RE NOT TO GOOD LOOKING.

Reply to X-RATED
Posted by: Tom | 2011/01/13

XXX I tried the STUD 100 spray - it does not work.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/13

Your new boyfriend needs to learn to control his ejaculation.If he does in fact suffer from ED then he might require medication to help him ie STUD 100 spray will help him last longer.
Generally younger men can have another erection almost immediately after ejaculating.He " might"  be masturbating a lot,hence the limited sperm and readiness.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Tom | 2011/01/13

It is possible to lose erection straight after ejuculation. I used to sufer with something like this.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Tom | 2011/01/13

Hey RK - I agree with Anon i think he suffres from premature ejuculation.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: RK | 2011/01/13

hi Tom

I am 21 and he is 23

Reply to RK
Posted by: RK | 2011/01/13

hi, i actually just want to know if it is normal - loosing erection straight after ejaculation..?

Reply to RK
Posted by: Intruder | 2011/01/13

Get him Viagra I say

Reply to Intruder
Posted by: Tom | 2011/01/13

How old are you guys?

Reply to Tom

He suffers with ED.

Posted by: Nice Guy | 2011/01/13

As soon as you stop comparing the 2, you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy