Question
Posted by: NM | 2010/02/28

Is this normal?

I gave birth 4 months ago (vaginally). I recently discovered (after using tampons) that my vagina feels a bit different to what it used to. I had a look this morning and I do look completely different. My vaginal opening is far bigger than what it used to be and I can now see bits of me that I wasn''t able to see before I gave birth! Some ''things'' have obviously sagged a little (a lot!) Is this normal or should I get it checked out? I have been doing kegel exercises but thin has obviously not helped.

This is normal. Unless you are having problems of some sort, there is no need to do anything.