Posted by: Muis | 2009-06-25

Is this normal?

My boyfriend and I have a good sex life but he likes to carry pictures of me on this phone. when he sees me naked or in underwear, he would masturbate and tell me that he is going to. He always puts his hands down my pants and squeezes my bum but also reaches for the vagina. I am not sure if this behavior is normal or is he some sort of sex maniac?

This is not completely abnormal, and this would not be enough to define him as a 'sex maniac', but it does sound like you are not comfortable with it and therefore you should feel free to tell him what you are / are not comfortable with.

Posted by: XXX | 2009-06-25

Nothing wrong with carrying photos of you or feeling your bum etc-I do the same and I love sex but no sex maniac .
Why masturbate though when he has you !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Kerry | 2009-06-25

Sounds to me like he' s just very into you. As long as it doesn' t make you feel uncomfortable... Go Girl!

Reply to Kerry
Posted by: Ja | 2009-06-25

Sound like me! He' s into you bigtime! A total Gonner! Be happy.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Trism | 2009-06-25

Reply to Trism