Posted by: mcrfan16 | 2009-01-24

Is this normal?

Well i my girlfriend and i were both virgins and we had sex for the first time.I managed to get an erection and i penetrated her but i felt embaressed cause of a few things.My penis is extremely small and i worry bout if i am actually giving her pleasure when she moans.Plus i never seem to be able to cum.I mean i can cum when i do it myself but no matter what i do with my girlfriend i can' t cum.Thats including handjobs, -|- s,vaginal penetration.I was sexually abused as a child and i have depression and i don' t know if these have anything to do with it.

in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with the size of your penis. However, it may be advisable to seek professional help such as a sexologist or psychologist to address your abuse and depression. please phone 0861 100 262, the helpline will recommend an expert in your area that can assist you. In the mean time, please see for info on orgasms, sexual responses etc.

All my best,