Question
Posted by: Ag Just Me | 2008/07/29

Is This life ...

Just feeling so down lately and its just getting worse.
Its like life just keeps pushing u down and nothing seems to go ur way.U start to wonder when it will end,if it will end...
Well to start im 24 work from 8am -8pm everyday(i hate my job) and still cannot make ends meet.I suport my family,i have a b/f and friends who keep me sane.My b/f and i have our issues,he makes me happy but sad at the same time. i go out and have fun on wknds but even then im sad. im looking for a weeknd job at the moment.I am so tired.Tired of life,tired of everything.

Sometimes i just wonder if i should go on,if i will ever get out of this hole that im in.I went for an interview and never got the job - which made me hate my job, life and myself even more and just have this feeling that im stuck here.
Iv been pretending that im happy for a long time now but for the past few months i just couldnt give a damn except when im at home or with my b/f that is.They dont know how i feel.
I dont bother to speak to anyone at work,its like i hate them all because i hate this job!il only greet and speak to others when i really have to otherwise i stay in my office.

How do i start to make my life right or even get my mindset straight as i know i really need to do something about this.All i want is to be able to look after my family the way they deserve

I am sure you can get out of this hole, and will do so if you are patient enough to wait for it to happen, and diligent enough to do things that help it to happen. None of us gets every job we apply for, so keep trying. Does the job provide medical aid, that would enable you to see a counsellor ?

2
Posted by: Patsy | 2008/07/29

Don' t call yourself Ag Just Me. You are just as important as the next person who has a problem. I can' t give you advice as I am just as miserable but hang in there.

Reply to Patsy
Posted by: Ag Just Me | 2008/07/29

Well i hope i can and hope i can build the strength to do this very soon and make some sort of change.I dont know how and i dont know what but it seems like im gona need a miracle!I know that and i will keep applying.
I do have medical aid at the moment and the company does provide but i just cannot bring myself to speak about my issues because i just end up crying.I be there and all it will ake is for me to think about my problems and il start crying and therefore it will really be a waste for me to go for counselling.

Reply to Ag Just Me