Posted by: relief | 2011-06-30

is this is

Last night I went out for drinks with a friend (male but just a friend) and my ex and father of my children walks in with his GF He greeted me with this terribly sad look on his face and I was all stern and sharp with my " hello" . " i''m fine, and turned my attention back to my company

N e way. They disappeared now so I thought they r gone. We went to the dance floor and there they are. Anyway I decided to ignore them I must admit I was showing off a bit and enjoying it more than I actually should have In the cnr of my eye I saw how she was trying to chat and dance with him etc, but I couldn''t see him. I got tired of dancing so I sat down sit Just at that moment I saw her yelling at him hand gestures the works I saw something of " OR IT" S OVER" 
She insisted that they leave,
He walked out of that place with his head hanging so low.

I was rejoicing so last night
But afterwards I was so sad, I cried and couldn''t sleep, I didn''t really want to see that and I don''t want him to go through taht
he was very abusive to me and in a way should feel this but my heart breaks for him.

at the same time I feel relieved because I felt so free, everything felt so final and I felt like I have closure

does this mean I will finally have peace?

We often see what we want to see. Maybe he was feeling sad, maybe he wasn't. Sounds like you were indeed showing off, and trying to make him feel worse by demonstrating what a terrific time you were having. Which suggests you really aren't over him, or you would be bothered what he saw or what he thought. Isn't it sad if you felt to very good at the thought that he was sad and might have lost his current relationship, and that maybe this was in part due to you ? But on the other hand, it's not something to stay up at night weeping about.
You are not over him, and you're far too preoccupied with him. What's so "free" about that ? Where's the closure in that ? Move on with your life, and leave him to move on with his

Posted by: ...also | 2011-06-30

While you feel the need to show off and " pretend" , you will never find peace. Be who you are and move on with your life. That is how to find true inner peace.

Reply to ...also
Posted by: .... | 2011-06-30

We dont know.

Reply to ....