Question
Posted by: Lerato | 2011/02/21

is this heart palpitations

I have recently started experiencing irregular heart beats. Sometimes it feels like my heart will beat out of my chest and then i get short breath. Strange because this happens when I am at my most relaxed state or when I get into bed - then the beat becomes so hard that i can see the covers move as well. is this normal? I sometimes get scared that I will not wake up in the morning from this.

Hallo Lerato
I think you should maybe have your heart examined (ask for an ECG too) as arrhythmia can cause heart failure, faints or angina. You may need medication to stabilize the heart rhytm.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/21

Hallo Lerato