Question
Posted by: Girl | 2010/05/19

Is this form of masturbation okay?

I don''t use my finger or any objects when I masturbate, i use the corner of my pillow, place it on my vagina (clitoris) and make up and down or left and right movements and I have a very nice orgasm. Is this normal and okay to do? I get an orgasm from inside my vagina when I have sex with my man and on the outside when I do this.

Dear Girls,

Everyone explores and discovers self stimulation in a multitude of ways and come to discover a vast array of ways of stimulating themselves that result in great pleasure and fun. The fact that this way of stimulation works for you and causes you no physical harm means it is normal for you. Enjoy.

6
Posted by: tsayaya | 2010/06/01

No no no, its not okay! Use a cucumber.

Reply to tsayaya
Posted by: dey | 2010/05/19

do what ever u lyk its your vagina

Reply to dey
Posted by: Keke | 2010/05/19

It''s normal, I''m still doing it even after having sex with my man, it gives me such pleasure.

Reply to Keke
Posted by: XXX | 2010/05/19

It''s not " normal"  but so what,go for it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Boy | 2010/05/19

Its normal girl - i would say do what pleases you and gives you the satification as long as its not dangerous.

Reply to Boy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/19

Dear Girls,

Reply to sexologist