Question
Posted by: Me | 2009/02/13

Is this enough?

I workout at at least 4 times a week. I burn 450 calories just doing cardio and I still do a half an hour ab exercise and some weights for the arms. I have a relitively healthy diet,, dont eat deep fried food, not much take -out.

Is this enough?

Enough for what? I assume weight loss, but that's not a question I can answer. Are you losing weight? Are you getting fitter? You can answer your question far better than I can.

It certainly is a good indication - 4 days a week is good, and I'm assuming your diet is good (this is often difficult to know for sure). So it seems you're doing the right things, but you'll have to see how it goes in the next few months to know for sure.