Question
Posted by: sm | 2010/03/10

Is this depression

Am i depressed? A week ago my lifestyle was up at 4:30 am gym andf then off to work until 16:00 then hom e, i would cook etc ( full of energy) i follow a healthy lifestyle, but literally overnight i dont want to do a thing i drag myself up at 6am dont want to go to gym and literally have to force myself to go to work , i have also started to binge and purge eat , what is this and why |? i have al ways been a happy putgoing person

Well, the usual Depression doesn't arise overnight, but usually gradually and insidiously. Are you saying you have NEVER had this sort of experience before, nor any of these symptoms or problems ?
Otherwise, what else has changed in your life ? in habits, diet, recreational, medical or over-the-counter drug use ? Any other physical problems or symptoms ?

3
Posted by: SM | 2010/03/10

Never felt like this before and i have changed anything

Reply to SM
Posted by: SM | 2010/03/10

Reply to SM