Posted by: worried | 2009-02-20

is this a rare case????

I just need to know if my case is normal and happenes to all woman or if its something that I should worry about. Im 26, dont have kids &  never been on any birth control. My worry is that everytime after sex when I get up everything just falls off down my legs. Does this happen to all women? is it the reason why i' ve never been pregnant? i' d love to have a baby but now im worried that if everything falls off then there are no sperms to fertilize the eggs. Please help

It is normal for sperm to flow out. Enough stay in to fertilise an egg.

Posted by: Tasja | 2009-02-20

Sjoe,you must be very inexperienced!Yes,its normal,thats the way its works,theres not a plug inside that holds the semen there!Most of it fall out,but a little stays behind,and thats ussually enough to get pregnant from.

Reply to Tasja