Question
Posted by: annie | 2011/01/10

is this a problem?

yesterday my bf cum on my vulva,but im virgin.can i become pregnant?

Scientifically it is possible to fall pregnant when the semen and the egg connect – the fact that the he ejaculated on your vulva is a highly unlikely that you will fall pregnant, but there is always a risk or a possibility. It might be worth it to consider using condoms in future or some kind of birth control to serve as a protection.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

9
Posted by: annie | 2011/01/12

hmmmmmmmmm thx Adult,i have finished schooling long before.i mean im virgin he cant put his hand in my vagina,all i wonder is can sperm pass even if im virgin.thx anyway.everyone has some question at some point i guess.

Reply to annie
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Homer | 2011/01/11

Frikkie - Jy slaan die spyker op die kop...

Imagine ek moes my pa sulke vrae vrae,Hy sal my dood gebliksem het

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Frikkie | 2011/01/11

Ag nee werklikwaar ouens, ons almal weet dat girls op 16 al lankal seksueel aktief is en ouens seker al op 14. Ek meen ek self was net n virgin tot op 16 en glo my my ouers was die laaste een om oor sulke dinge te praat. Wens ek het n forum soos hierdie gehad toe ek raad nodig gehad het.

Reply to Frikkie
Posted by: Adult | 2011/01/11

And you wonder why today''s youth don''t talk to their parents about sex...If we give such advise and laugh our heads off for important ?''s pose by our youth how in heavens name are they going to open up to us... I feel sorry for you guys (Chris,friend) if you have youth as children...
Annie there is a possibilty that you might fall pregnant without having sex. The practise that you BF engages in could leed to becoming pregnant if he put his hand with cum on it in you vagina and the sperm has not died, I suggest you ask him to use a condom even if he is not penetrating you, this would nulify the chances of getting pregnant. And please do finish school before having sex as we all started at that stage and are curious to move a level up which can have serious complicationsin your life,..

Reply to Adult
Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/11

You most definately can fall pregnant,so be more careful in future

Reply to XXX
Posted by: friend | 2011/01/11

It depends how strong is his cum swimmers, they might swim in. Go and do your schoolwork, and leave these things for grownups.

Reply to friend
Posted by: anon | 2011/01/11

It''s not likely, but it is possible.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Homer | 2011/01/10

No annie you cant,You need penetration for that...

Maybe you should finish your schooling before fooling around

Reply to Homer