Question
Posted by: Kate | 2010/11/12

Is this a mean thing to do?

I told my bf I''m pregnant and I''m not
I just want him to think about the consequences, I mean it could happen and sometimes he dsnt want to use anything. He also dsnt feel the need to keep cds because we have been doing it with no consequeces for a while now. I am not able to as my parents woul kill me if they found me with cds.

Is lying really a great idea ? How will he believe you after this ? You can and should take responsibnility, yourself, for taking birth control precautions.

8

Posted by: mel | 2010/11/12

ok kate so then why post this you asked for advise and we gave it, if you dont like the truth then sorry.

Kill the drama for future refrence or he may just dump you due to being immature

Reply to mel
Posted by: Kate | 2010/11/12

omg! Gusy it was just fo a half an hour!
I told him and then 30 mins later I told him why I told him so.
He did panick though, was calling me throughout but I never answered. I just wanted him to realize that it is possible.
Not meaning to keep this lie up or anything.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: lizard | 2010/11/12

he''s going to leave you, when he finds out you''re a liar

Reply to lizard
Posted by: Liza | 2010/11/12

So you want to shock him into using condoms? Telling him that you''re pregnant is definitely not the right way to go about it.

What were you expecting from the lie? Because your expectations can be vastly different from the actual consequences. Do you just want him to use condoms? Do you want him to tell you to have an abortion? Do you want him to propose? All 3 are possible consequences (plus the fourth of him dumping you because of your lie!) and unfortunately you don''t get to choose which consequence you want!

As for birth control - go to your nearest gov clinic and start either on the pill or the injection. Children from age 12 (I know, shocking isn''t it?) can get birth control at the clinic WITHOUT their parents knowing. Your parents also cannot find anything in your room if you go for the injection every couple of weeks. Having a child before you''re ready can put your goals on hold for YEARS. Do you want this for yourself?

Now please go do the smart thing!
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: MEL | 2010/11/12

Slap him silly!!

What is his problem?? He sounds very immature tell him to stop being selfish and if you really want to stay with him tell him to get condoms then your parents wont find them its either that or no go.

O and as for the preagnancy thing that is very cruel even though this guy sounds like an idiot he doesnt deserve this get your act together girl...

Reply to MEL
Posted by: Unique | 2010/11/12

Lady you have to take charge! If you don''t want to fall pregnant/get deseases take responsibility to go for birth control AND to carry cds. He has already showed that he cannot reliable have cds available all the time so why do you insist on putting your life in his hands?

Your lies will serve no purpose, it will take about 3 months before you are caught or you''ll have to come up with another lie then another one then another one. Do you really want to live like this? are you going to be able to keep track of all the lies?

Reply to Unique
Posted by: just saying! | 2010/11/12

First of all , it is immature to do that, and secondly birth control is FREE at the clinic, if you want to do grown up things, you have to take responsibility for your own sexual health and it is easy tell him no glove no love...

Reply to just saying!