Posted by: Leandra | 2013-02-12

is this a manipulative/unfair statement - or can it be true?

''You made me fall for you now the mess I am in is your fault''.

Any comments?

Absolute rubbish. Enough hog-wash to wash a whole herd of hogs. Nobody can make anyone else "fall" for them ( wouldn't life feel a bit easier if this WAS possible ? ) They felt "love" and affection for you, probably for a whole bunch of complex reasons, but not unwillingly, bewitched by your irresistable tactics. They acepted that and didn;t fight it. Then somehow ( you don't provide details ) they created a mess in their lives - entirely by their own decisions and choices and actions, but, being too cowardly to take personal responsibility for their own choices and actions, they prefer to blame you for what they did.
Escape from this toxic relationship with this grievously immature person as safely and soon as possible, explaining that you dont want to take any further chances of causing any other messes for them.