Question
Posted by: girlfriend | 2009-02-17

is this a fair question to ask?

i have just asked my b/f a question: What is it that you do for me to make me happy as my man, What is it that you do to please me, just because you love me?

this is what i do for him: I love him wholly, trully and unconditionally
i am always there when he feels like seeing me
When i spoil myself, i always thinjk of him too eg: perfumes, clothing etc - not that i buy his love but i think that he might appreciate such - which he does?

He couldn' t answer me and it makes me think - really hard...

I'm bothered by your seeing loving as something you do for him, rather than as at least as much for yourself, as it should be. You say you buy perfumes, clothes, etc., to please him --- how do you know whether these are what most please him, that they're something he actually wants ?