Question
Posted by: Trace | 2008-11-21

Is there still hope for this month

Went to see F/s on Wednesday 19/11. Nice size Follie (20mm). Had last period 8 Nov 08. After FS went for a Ovidrel injection and have to drink Oestrogestan from last night (2 pills at night).
Had to Bd Wednesday night, Thursday morning and Thursday Night.
Only Bd'  s wednesday night as hubby and I are fighting........
So frustrating as this month is now in it'  s hell in...
But maybe there is hope if anybody can advise
This month was a 29 day cycle....
Bd 14, 15, 16, 18, 19 of this month....
Please tell me that there is still a chance....

I agree with CE.

1
Posted by: CE | 2008-11-21

Hi Trace

Considering the info you have given, I would strongly advise you to make up with hubby, so that you can BD the whole weekend. If your last period started on 8/11, then you would most likely be fertile between days 12 - 16, which would mean, needing to BD from the 20/11 - 23/11.

I think you still have a good chance, so hurry home and surprise hubby with some candles, music and sexy lingerie.

Good Luck
CE

Reply to CE