Question
Posted by: Landie | 2010/11/24

Is there stil hope that I could be pg

Hi Doc, I started my period on 01/11. I had intercourse on the 11th, 14th and 17th. On the 20th there was a little blood and for the next day had brown with clear discharge when wiping. The discharge stopped on the 21st. I did a home pregnancy test today (24th) but it came back negative. I was so hoping that the little blood was implantation bleeding. Is there still hope that I could be pregnant? Have I tested too early?

Thanks so much for your advise.

Hi Landie
I think you tested a bit early - you will probably only know around about the 3rd of December whether you are pregnant. Patience girl -will be holding thumbs for you!

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/24

Hi Landie