Posted by: Lily | 2009-10-22

Is there hope for me? Please advise

I am 26 and had a miscarriage 3 months ago. I got two normal cycles of average 34 days after that.

Currently I am 3 weeks late. I have gained weight. I have some weird facial hair growing. I have very distinct cravings. I have back ache on and off. And also pelvic pain on and off. My breasts are tender as well.

I took a blood test when I was one week late and it was negative. I took an hpt yesterday and it was also negative.

Now my mom said it sounds like I have PCOS.

I am going to see a gynae next week.. but would just like to know is there ANY way I could be pregnant with negative hpt?

Pregnancy seems very unlikely.

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-25

Pregnancy seems very unlikely.

Posted by: LOL | 2009-10-23

You are still very young, keep on trying stop stressing i know its not easy but one beautiful day you are going to be a mother GOD BLESS!!

Reply to LOL