Question
Posted by: Hilrich | 2010/02/21

Is there any tablets available to assist my weight gain

Can you please give me names of weight gain tablets. I heard of vita salveo is it here in s.a

Dear Hilrich
I have had a look at the composition of this Vita Salveo and see that it is just a mixture of vitamins, minerals, whey protein and soy protein. You can obtain the same ingredients from any complete vitamin and mineral supplement (e.g. Centrum or Supradyn) and more protein by eating a tub of yoghurt! Gaining weight is just as problematic as trying to lose it. Basically individuals who struggle to gain weight do not ingest sufficient energy for the high demands of their Basic metabolic rate and/or physical activity. I have written some articles on this subject. For basic information click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the articles. Companies like Nestle, among others, make meal replacement supplements Phone the Nestle Consumer Services at 0860 09 6789 and ask about Nutritional Supplements to boost your energy intake. You can purchase liquid meal supplements at most chemist shops. Talk to the pharmacist about your need to gain weight and see which products he or she will recommend. Basically you need to eat more food either by gradually increasing how much you eat at each meal, or by taking supplements IN ADDITION to your regular meals (not to replace meals), or by having more snacks between meals. If you use a liquid meal supplement at the rate of 200 ml 3x a day, then you should gain 1 kg per week. Feedback from other Readers has indicated that they have successfully gained weight by using a meal supplement.

12
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/04

Hey Doctor, I am 29 years, I am loosing wait and my clothes don't fit me at all & went for blood tests only to find that I am negative and always tired and have no energy of anything. Please help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/10

Hi, I'm a 49 year old man and I'm HIV positive,can you please tell me what affordable weight gain pills I can get over the counter,thank you

Posted by: Mbalenhle | 2016/03/12

Hi! I want to gain weight .I lost appetite for food. I properly eat onces or even 4 slices(bread) a day.

Reply to Mbalenhle
Posted by: T-baby | 2015/12/10

I am 28years but too skinny and i bought this supplement call GNC WOMEN's ultra mega maximum nutrition dietary supplement but couldn't eat well so i need pills that we make me gain weight fast.

Reply to T-baby
Posted by: hector | 2015/10/09

I'm 23 male and very skinny I wear size 28waist, I want to gain weight please help doctor

Reply to hector
Posted by: tia | 2015/06/19

I want to gain weight I do eat like hour but u just don't keep to gain weight what can I do please help me

Reply to tia
Posted by: Lesego | 2015/05/16

Hi, can u pls recommend me an effective weight gain pill or capsule as im so skinny and so disparate to gain weight but nomatter how much i eat i dont seem to gain any,pls help im as gud as a skeleton I've even lost my self esteem

Reply to Lesego | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Tumie | 2016/02/20

try Clipa-Actin .take 3 tablets daily.u wil a difference probably in 4 weeks.make sure u eat 6 times daily

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/07

Sir, you mentioned Suradyn can help in gaining weight. Please tell me which Supradyn product can do this (Surapdyn Active or Supradyn Energy)?

Posted by: Hilrich | 2010/02/21

I forgot to mention doc that ive been using usn fast grow mass as a weight gainer but no results, and vital brewers yeast tablets

Reply to Hilrich
Posted by: anna | 2010/02/21

There''s a pill, I think it starts with a P, that increases your appetite- ask your pharmacist. Otherwise try shakes like Regain or Shape (meal replacement shakes)- drink these throughout the day or with your meals,

Reply to anna

Dear Hilrich