Question
Posted by: Rosee | 2008/11/06

Is there any harm

I' m 36 weeks preg and sometimes have a white/yellowish discharge and was given a medication(tablets &  injection) to treat them as they said its an infection so as my partner and we havent ghad sex for almost 4 months now but ther is still no change so will there be any harm to my baby.Please help

It could be a normal discharge. If your doctors think there is an infection, it may be that you need a different antibiotic.

1
Posted by: Rix | 2008/11/07

Rather have it checked out by the doctor. It could be that the infection has not totally cleared - I experienced it - only cleared up after the 2nd round of antibiotics.

Reply to Rix