Question
Posted by: BABES | 2011/01/20

is there a problem with me

I can not seem to love guys that cares about me,
i am always attracted to guys who are up for fun, sex or clubbing., they might be married or having serious partners in their lives.

i meet a guy that can''t resist me, always want to be with me, not only wanting sex, who wants to enjoy life with me and takes relationship seriously, then i shut down. it seems like i have a problem or maybe it''s the age. i am only 22 going for 23

Your message is really rather confusing. Its not peculiar at your age to still not be eager to settle down into a steady and permanent relationship - just mention that cheerfully to guys when you meet them, so they won't expect anything different from that. You don't have to love them, but you do have to be kind and considerate. You sem to describe a risky and superficial lifestyle ( all "fun sex and clubbing" ) so you're a rather immature 22, going on for 17. You should not be meeting or going out with married men or those with serious partners - have you no respect for those other women ? > You sound like a female caricature of how men used to behave. Anyone who tries to be serious or lasting about relatuionships in a club is surely awfully naive ?

9
Posted by: mampo | 2011/01/21

lol! people dont judge she is richin out for help course clearly she has issues regarding her worth and men that se has not delt with.gal do some soul serch and find out why you cant be with someone who love you but opt for being used insterd.

Reply to mampo
Posted by: Up for sex | 2011/01/21

I am married and up for sex, are you interesed?

Reply to Up for sex
Posted by: hahahahaha | 2011/01/21

I hope and pray for you when you are more than 22 to get a husband who pomps every other 22 year old out there.
Hahahahahahahaha
enjoy, you are not 22 forever - hahahahahahaha

Reply to hahahahaha
Posted by: MAN | 2011/01/20

YOU HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM, GROW UP OR AT LEAST LEAVE THE MARRIED ONES ALONE.

Reply to MAN
Posted by: Romany | 2011/01/20

At your age you have to know that " The wheel turns"  If you now find it " funny"  to have flings with married men, please do not expect to have a good and faithfull husband/partner one day.
This is a fact.
Have fun, but have fun with SINGLE people like yourself. You are still young.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Trace | 2011/01/20

One day you will look back and think whats was I thinking - you only have one life one body dont abuse it.

Reply to Trace
Posted by: Lindi | 2011/01/20

Yes you sure have a problem ... love the bad boys who are going to use you but shun the good guys who want to love you. Maybe one day when you are older you might understand ... the good times will eventually come to an end and then when you want to settle down, you will be sorry that you did not hook up with one of the guys that really cared for you. You are still very young and you have plenty time for serious relationships, but beware of the guys that just want to have a good time ... and stay away from married men and men who are already in relationships! Just a bit of advice from someone who has been there and done it ....

Reply to Lindi
Posted by: Charles | 2011/01/20

You definitely have problem

Reply to Charles