Posted by: FATGUY | 2009-01-14

is the hope for fatguys

Hi, I am 29 years old.
the only reason I am still alive is my mom i cannot put her through the pain of losing another child. I been fat and lonely for most of my life.I keep asking myself if I am going to live alone than I might as well die today.

Will i ever find someone who likes me for me?

OF course there will be people who will like you for you ; though while you feel so very negaive about yourself, you probably don't give yourself much chance of meeting them, so far. DO see a good local shrink for a proper and full assessment, as you may also be Depressed, and deserve treatment for that. COgnitive-Behaviour Therapy, CBT counselling, an help you move on from these profoundly negative assumptions about yourself, towards greater self-confidence and social skills, so you will be well able to find the friendships you want and deserve

Posted by: Um | 2009-01-14

Of course there' s hope..

My husband is very beefy and weighs well over 100kg' s, he' s not very tall so 100kg' s + surely shows, but I adore him and find him very attractive. I' ve never dated skinny guys, actually can' t stand them. I get nauseous when I see guys wearing skinny jeans!

I' m sure I' m not the only woman who feels this way.

Put yourself out there, I' m sure the right woman will come along.

Reply to Um
Posted by: KC | 2009-01-14

Hey there,

There is hope, a lot of it. Maybe what you can do is try and incorporate some kind of exercise into your life.... it will take time before you see any changes but it will also make you feel healtheir, energetic and it will keep your mind off other things.

My fiance used to weigh 138kgs. I have never been big in my life and even though I dated slender guys before my fiance, what matters to me and to most women and men, is the love that comes within. As lovers, we do things together and i always courage him to come to the gym with me. Even when he doesn' t want to exercise, he always comes with me and walks on the treadmil or waits for me in the lounge untill Im finished.

He now weighs 92 kgs and even though it' s tough keep it like that, I wouldn' t love him any less if he was still big.

Good Luck.

Reply to KC
Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2009-01-14

My sister is 30 and she' s also fat and she' s in need of a good boyfriend, interested?

email me on joejoe at

Reply to Bob&#39 s Girlfriend
Posted by: Prudy | 2009-01-14

i am a woman aged 30 and fat but i live my life to the fullest, wanna be friends?

Reply to Prudy
Posted by: anon | 2009-01-14

My brother weighed 140 kilo' s and still found a girfriend. She is two years older than him but hey, it is a girlfriend! And she is not fat either, she is tall and skinny and pretty, and does everything for him!! So yes dear, there is hope! He has actually lost a bit of weight now because he is uhm a bit more uhm active now! Good luck, the right one will come along soon enough.

Reply to anon