Question
Posted by: hopeful | 2009/03/25

Is the endometriosis back

I was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosos which was removed before falling pregnant for the 1st time. Since having my baby (c section - 18 months ago) my periods have been extremely heavy esp for the 1st 3 days. I get dull period pains and have a lot of blod clots. We have been trying for a 2nd baby for 4 months - no luck. Do you think the endometriosis is back and should I go for another laperoscopy.

It is possible that the endometriosis is back. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist to assess this.