Question
Posted by: tesie | 2010/11/22

is the baby or not

guys idid 2pregnancy test 2weeks ago and they were faint,last weeked idid another one and it was better than the other two,the one idid this weekend was even better clear,now my period starts from the 16-19/20.and theres nothing so far.my brests were so sore in those dates but now they suddenly not sore.aint they suppose to be sore the whole 9 months if they started.i vomit sumetimes and i do beliv that im pregnant but besides the test iv done what else must i feel to now that i am.i just want more proof i think im about a months and maybe a week or two .plz advise ladies is this normal

It could be that you are having a miscarriage. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

4

Go see the damn doctor!

Posted by: Mel | 2010/11/22

Go to a doc and get some blood tests to be 100% sure. And no, your breasts doesn''t have to be sore for the full 9 months. Even the vomitting.....it comes and goes. Just go and see a doctor

Reply to Mel