Question
Posted by: ohhh goshhh!!! | 2008-11-26

is that time of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi

my boyfriend and have kids (1 each) from previous relationship, and now is that time of the year where one has to buy christmas cothes for the kids so he was telling me that he has to go and buy those clothes with the mother, i don' t know what to say to him because i also don' t want to be unreasonable to him, his child is also mine afterall.

but i feel like is not that necessary for him to go there with the mother i think he can still give the mother money to buy christmas clothers what do you think is reasonable decision to avoid future conflicts???

I don't think this sounds like an issue worth getting too upset about --- especially if they are taking the kids with them, it could be a pan for a family-type outing for the sake of the kids, and not an excuse for the adults to get together, which they could do, if they wanted to, without needing an excuse or telling you. That you know about this makes it sound more likely to be above board

1
Posted by: ohhh goshhh!! | 2008-11-26

the kid is not going with them because he is at granny' s place 300km away.

that is what worry me!

Reply to ohhh goshhh!!